30Whr CubeSat Battery
This product is customizable, prices are based on requirements.
For more detailed pricing, and to request a quote please submit an enquiry.Enquiry
HUGE savings available on batteries in our Power Bundle range!
The 3rd Generation Battery uses the latest version of our proven lithium polymer cells, building on our ten-year product heritage and reputation within the industry for power supply.They provide high energy densities alongside a robust protection architecture and a launch inhibits configuration over and above the manned flight requirements for Nanoracks launches as standard.
The Standalone 30Wh Battery consists of two lithium polymer pouch cells in a 2s3p arrangement with a typical capacity of 3900mAhr at a nominal 7.6V (full battery operational voltage range from 6.0 - 8.4V). To comply with manned flight launch requirements, the 30Whr battery features multiple high-side and low-side solid-state inhibits as well as voltage, current and temperature telemetries to monitor battery operation.
- Our lithium polymer cells are qualified to NASA standards EP-Wi-032.
- They offer multiple battery protection features, including; Overcharge, Overdischarge, Overcurrent, Overvoltage and Undertemperature.
- Our extensive in-house qualification and characterization tests performed on all cell batches guarantees cell reliability.
- These have superior discharge characteristics versus conventional lithium ion technologies on the market.
- Compatible with ISS Manned Flight design requirements
- Compatible with Clyde Space 3G EPS range
- Nominal capacity 3900mAhr at 8.4V to 6.0V
- I2C Telemetry and Telecommand Interface (Address 0x2A)
- PC104 Form Factor