CPUT S-Band CubeSat Transmitter
This product is customizable, prices are based on requirements.
For more detailed pricing, and to request a quote please submit an enquiry.Enquiry
The STX is a compact S-Band Transmitter designed for CubeSat missions. It is compatible with the CubeSat standard, This is ideal for space missions where a high data-rate downlink is needed.
The STX implements QPSK modulation with transmission data rates of up to 2 Mbps. The uses an open network encoding scheme based on the IntelSAT IESS-308 specification which makes this product compatible with low-cost commercial receivers.
A nadir facing S-Band patch antenna can also be incorporated into the CubeSat design. Its small size, low profile, rugged design and high directionality make it an excellent addition to the system.
- Total power consumption < 5 W for maximum RF power output
- Transmission data rates up to 2 Mbps.
- Support for amateur bands (2.4 - 2.483 GHz)
- Industry standard encoding and modulation techniques
- Simple digital interfaces. I2C interface for Control / Telemetry. SPI interface for payload data.
- Transmit output power adjustable from 24 dB to 30 dB. Adjustable in 2 dB steps
- Temperature: -25°C to +61°C
- Power Consumption: < 5 W
- Mass: < 100 g
- Dimensions: 96 mm x 90 mm
- Voltage: 6 V – 12 V
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.45 GHz
- RF Power: 1 Watt (30 dBm)
- Channel Spacing: 500 kHz
- TX SNR: > 20 dB
- Spurious Response: < -60 dBc
- Flight Board
- User manual
- STEP model