SmallSat Reaction Wheel
This product is customizable, prices are based on requirements.
For more detailed pricing, and to request a quote please submit an enquiry.Enquiry
Our Smallsat reaction wheels are designed based on the demands and budgets of the smallsat market. They boast high performance and versatility in relation to integration.
This reaction wheel is qualified to Nasa Gevs, our reaction wheel products offer the most cost-effective solution for attitude control of small satellite missions.
- Vacuum rated high efficiency Brushless DC motor.
- Laser balanced flywheel for minimal jitter.
- Speed control to +/-1RPM
- Maximum torque of 40mNm
- 15 individual telecommands and parameter set-points
- Multiple in built protections including over-voltage and over-temperature.
- Radiation tolerant to 10krads
- designed, manufactured and qualified to withstand the levels of vibration and shock as outlined in NASA GEVS, GSFC-STD-7000.
- Flywheel speed - 6500RPM
- A torque of 40mNm
- Mass of 1.5kg
- Temperature range - -30 to +60 degrees celsius
- Power at maximum torque - <28W